BR Dental Care has an opening for a part time Registered Dental Hygienist in Baton Rouge, LA. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home.
Provide superior patient care and service; exhibit outstanding customer service and hospitality as well as chair side manner.
Stay on schedule as much as possible to create no patient wait time; help manage patient flow; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
Educate patient on oral hygiene, health, disease as well as procedures and services; establish/communicate continued care.
Applying preventive materials to the teeth such as fluorides and sealants
Verify patient health history and document appropriately in patients chart.
Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
Perform the following duties as applicable by practice and/or state laws:
Screen for Oral Cancer
Take and record patients’ blood pressure accurately
Take alginate impressions and fabricate whitening trays
Maintain accurate and legible notes in patients chart
Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
- Valid Dental Hygienist License Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Dental Hygiene
- Certification for other duties as required by state practice act
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of all company policies and rules
Date Posted : 06/23/2022